Monday 1 October 2012

Cafe La Elderberry

I haven't done a post from Sussex for a while as bird numbers have been quiet.  However recently the Elderberries outside my window have been getting attention, mainly in the morning, by Great, Blue and Long-tailed Tits, Blackcap, Chiffchaff, Robin, Wood pigeon and the odd Magpie.
It would be brilliant for photography if it wasn't for the fact I had rubbish windows which allow a petty gap for photographs, but this morning a Chiffchaff came right up out side the window and I managed a fairly decent shot, it was a shame that the weather was so bad, meaning that the images are a bit grainy.
They were taken using my Mothers Canon EOS 1100d; and 300mm lens, for once it power of zoom didn't fail it!
Garr! Can't upload any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...